Olive Leaf is Nature’s Antibiotic
Olive leaf is a potent antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. Oleuropein, Its main active ingredient, boosts the immune system and helps fight against pathogens, including yeast. Olive leaf has other compounds with a wide range of medicinal properties that also play a role in the herb’s therapeutic powers.
Here are just a few of the things olive leaf can do
- Olive leaf has the ability to deactivate pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses without harming the healthy microbes in the gut and mucous membranes.
- Olive leaf’s power includes an ability to interfere with critical amino acid production for viruses. It can deactivate viruses and directly penetrate infected cells where it stops viral replication, preventing spreading.
- Olive leaf has 400% more antioxidant power than vitamin C and 200% more than green tea, making it a very effective against yeast.
- Olive leaf also acts as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation is a key factor in diseases. Animal studies additionally suggest that olive leaf extract may protect against nerve damage.
- Olive leaf’s anti-inflammatory actions can help reduce arthritis symptoms and heart problems as well as chronic pain and cancer.
- Olive leaf extract is effective in treating various types of intestinal parasites, including giardia and most intestinal worms.
- As a natural diuretic, olive leaf assists the body in getting rid of excess water and harmful toxins. As an added benefit, it improves digestion and prevents digestive tract infections and irritations.
- Olive Leaf lowers blood sugar levels. If your dog is on Diabetic medicine, check with your holistic vet to adjust the medicine while using Olive Leaf.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a
substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your veterinary. Heaven Sent bases these statements on the historically established and widely acknowledged traditional uses of natural ingredients.
Olive leaf is a potent antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. Oleuropein, Its main active ingredient, boosts the immune system and helps fight against pathogens, including yeast.